Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my Journey today

Cool so I've been working hard at tsumego. I've Averaged 180 a day since 10 days a go (really 200 a day but 0 on sundays). Now I'm sure I can hear my multitude of blog followers wondering how its affecting me. Well I thought I wouldn't have answers for a while but something came up.

Nick23 tested my reading level yesterday. It kind of felt like a Gameshow. There were about 30 people
watching. Anyway Nick would ask a tsumego and I would have a minute to come up with an answer and then state my confidence in percentage. The problems were 6k-1d level and I think I got about half of them wrong. Anyway after the test Nick said my reading level was about 7k  so I guess that means I've made about 3 levels of progress in 10 days. I don't know if this is a fluke or misconception yet but I'm going to keep doing tsumego and have my progress tested in another week or so

No comments:

Post a Comment