Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Being you in go!


One part of go that I have always found fun is the infinite possibilities.

In my most recent game I chose this as my opening ( I'm black )



It may go against all conventional wisdom and theory and best practices,

but playing this way contributes to the fun of the game for me and keeps me from getting stuck in a particular way of thinking and being.


If you were totally unrestricted in your playing style, what would you choose?


Do you take time to play moves just because you want to see where they go or what else is possible with them?

I wonder what adventurous moves you could play today :)


Here's how the game ended by the way 


White won by 49.5


I wonder what I could choose today to have even more fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment